Leading children's bike manufacturer IslaBikes has made one small concession to the car market - they have installed two 6.7kW electric car charging points at their factory and showroom next to the Ludlow Food Centre at Bromfield. The news will be welcomed by EV drivers who until now had only the Church Stretton charging point between Shrewsbury ...
You Can Help
Why should you donate to us?
- We provide free energy checks, saving you money, the donations help train our volunteers.
- Nothing donated goes on admin. We are a lean eco team!
- We funded Shropshire’s first public electric charging point. We want to fund more and help others so we can build an EV infrastructure.
- Help us build a better more sustainable future.
- ELECTRIC CAR DAY – See the latest models and charge up at THE CO-OP on September 12, 2015 10:30 am
- UK’s first SHARE shop to open in Frome - http://t.co/0fumrHHBJ3 // posted on 23/05/2015
- Good news for Electric Vehicle owners near Ludlow! http://t.co/ddPnBdxz46 // posted on 23/05/2015
- How appropriate that news that Zero Carbon World would like work with RSPB should be circulated on twitter! http://t.co/LiEZZK2nVw // posted on 21/05/2015
I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy - what a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle thatThomas Edison, 1931
Shropshire will be recognised as a leader in responding to climate changeShropshire Council Core Strategy, page 26
The trouble with Americans is that they haven't read the minutes of the previous meeting.Adlai Stevenson