Well, it’s been 8 months since my new, electric car, the BMW i3 Rex was ordered – does it really take that long for most other vehicles to be delivered? In fact such has been the popularity of BMW’s first electric car, they have doubled production to stop the order book getting even longer. I’ve ...
You Can Help
Why should you donate to us?
- We provide free energy checks, saving you money, the donations help train our volunteers.
- Nothing donated goes on admin. We are a lean eco team!
- We funded Shropshire’s first public electric charging point. We want to fund more and help others so we can build an EV infrastructure.
- Help us build a better more sustainable future.
- WATCH OUT FOR OUR NEXT ELECTRIC CAR DAY! on September 20, 2014
- Just two days to go to our Electric Vehicle Day in the Co-op car park. Try the BMW i3 and the Nissan Leaf and... http://t.co/xTq6qMFiiY // posted on 18/09/2014
- Hello twitter followers - we also have a Stretton Climate care Facebook page too, full of interesting info.... http://t.co/laDc7HMRmp // posted on 16/09/2014
- Hundreds of house martins gathering on the electricity wires around Carboholic Towers right now. Ready for the off! http://t.co/0rRjXBptf5 // posted on 15/09/2014
- Getting prepared for our second electric vehicle day on Saturday 20th - this time in the Co-op Car park next to our own charging station! // posted on 14/09/2014
- Church Stretton's EV point proves even more adaptable than we thought! http://t.co/HGIDMjCTrE // posted on 07/09/2014
I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy - what a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle thatThomas Edison, 1931
Shropshire will be recognised as a leader in responding to climate changeShropshire Council Core Strategy, page 26
The trouble with Americans is that they haven't read the minutes of the previous meeting.Adlai Stevenson