Nissan's eNV-200 all-electric van is based upon the tried and tested (and amazingly smooth) Nissan Leaf and offers a class-leading 4.2 cubic metres of space and a load capacity of 703kg (they don't say what disaster occurs if you load 704kg in it). So we gave it a trial run... On first sight, it looks pretty much ...
You Can Help
Why should you donate to us?
- We provide free energy checks, saving you money, the donations help train our volunteers.
- Nothing donated goes on admin. We are a lean eco team!
- We funded Shropshire’s first public electric charging point. We want to fund more and help others so we can build an EV infrastructure.
- Help us build a better more sustainable future.
- BUY NOTHING DAY – Just spend it with those you love on November 29, 2014
- Please take ten minutes to see your campaign in context http://t.co/yPWTfudjoh // posted on 16/11/2014
- .@TheGreenParty should be in #leadersdebates Join us 4 petition hand in @bbctrust at Broadcasting House Thurs 10.15am http://t.co/eH1uUcGy0s // posted on 12/11/2014
- Electric vehicle owners in Birmingham have been warned that if they overstay their time in the EV parking spaces... http://t.co/NToc3F8DqW // posted on 11/11/2014
I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy - what a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle thatThomas Edison, 1931
Shropshire will be recognised as a leader in responding to climate changeShropshire Council Core Strategy, page 26
The trouble with Americans is that they haven't read the minutes of the previous meeting.Adlai Stevenson