There are loads of ways you can help, from delivering leaflets to acting as a trustee (we haven’t got round to lying down in front of number 10 yet!). You can offer as much or as little time as you like, and we’re always open to suggestions about more things we could do.
YOU COULD HELP BY…
- Delivering our newsletter to a specific road or area
- Handing out leaflets at public events
- Helping with refreshments, making cakes, first aid etc etc
- Helping at the annual Duck Races – sponsoring a race, registering entrants, judging, prodding recalcitrant ducks, first aid, official photos, tweeting about it etc etc
- Carrying out Home Energy Checks (we will train you)
- Social media support – everything from commenting on our website, Facebook pages and Twitter feed to writing blogs, press releases and articles
- Admin – if you’re IT literate, can use spreadsheets, do word processing or web editing we can find work for you!
- Helping with educational projects
- Becoming a Trustee and helping run the charity