Our Vice-Chair wrote a personal open letter to MP Philip Dunne that was quoted in much truncated form in the Shropshire Star of 9 December. As the Shropshire Star chose to draw attention to his position within Stretton Climate Care we think it important that the full text is made available on this website. Solar Farms - ...
You Can Help
Why should you donate to us?
- We provide free energy checks, saving you money, the donations help train our volunteers.
- Nothing donated goes on admin. We are a lean eco team!
- We funded Shropshire’s first public electric charging point. We want to fund more and help others so we can build an EV infrastructure.
- Help us build a better more sustainable future.
- No Events
- People - listen up! Preserving the environment should be on everyones 'to do' list for next year. #environment http://t.co/5j1c3vJplY // posted on 16/12/2014
- So the @TheGreenParty is calling for solar car parks. It was our idea first, but we're a charity; the other parties are welcome to it too! // posted on 13/12/2014
- Feeling cold? Try out our winter warmer recipe. Mmmmm. #winterwarmer #homemadesoup http://t.co/zGqu3BngLR // posted on 12/12/2014
I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy - what a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle thatThomas Edison, 1931
Shropshire will be recognised as a leader in responding to climate changeShropshire Council Core Strategy, page 26
The trouble with Americans is that they haven't read the minutes of the previous meeting.Adlai Stevenson