Stretton Climate Care supports the proposed Solar Farm at Henley near Acton Scott. In principle we believe this and similar schemes are vital to expand the development of renewable energy in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions which are contributing to climate change. The Acton Scott proposal has been carefully drawn up and the accompanying landscape assessment ...
You Can Help
Why should you donate to us?
- We provide free energy checks, saving you money, the donations help train our volunteers.
- Nothing donated goes on admin. We are a lean eco team!
- We funded Shropshire’s first public electric charging point. We want to fund more and help others so we can build an EV infrastructure.
- Help us build a better more sustainable future.
- WATCH OUT FOR OUR NEXT ELECTRIC CAR DAY! on September 20, 2014
- Pepsi palm oil suppliers #LiveForNow, destroy tomorrow. http://t.co/eiZ1z65gMu // posted on 23/08/2014
- Looks like more settled weather for the Stretton Climate Care Garden Party today! Phew! // posted on 20/07/2014
- Kim Hopcroft @Chargemasterplc gets our helpful person of the week prize! // posted on 25/06/2014
- Great job, @USChamber on trying to scare us with bad math on the @EPA regs. How low can you go? #FearMongering // posted on 31/05/2014
- These bits of plastic trash are so tiny, scientists are starting to find them lodged in bloodstreams. http://t.co/QgG2UU9Dnw // posted on 29/05/2014
I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy - what a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle thatThomas Edison, 1931
Shropshire will be recognised as a leader in responding to climate changeShropshire Council Core Strategy, page 26
The trouble with Americans is that they haven't read the minutes of the previous meeting.Adlai Stevenson