The Planning Inspectorate have overturned Shropshire Council's refusal to grant planning permission for a solar farm at Acton Scott, and it should therefore go ahead with most of the conditions proposed by planning officers also agreed. The Planning Inspector's judgement was that "Overall, the proposal would cause slight harm to the character and appearance of the ...
- MIKE COLLISON from ESP ENERGY talks about RENEWABLE HEAT TECHNOLOGIES – METHODIST CHURCH on February 26, 2016 7:30 pm
- CLIMATE WEEK STARTS on March 7, 2016
- CHRISTIAN WOLMAR – SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT – THE FUTURE OF RAIL at the Methodist Church on March 11, 2016 7:30 pm
- THE NINTH ANNUAL DUCK RACES in Carding Mill Valley on May 14, 2016 10:30 am
- ELECTRIC VEHICLE DAY with all the latest models – CO-OP Car Park, all day on September 10, 2016
You Can Help
Why should you donate to us?
- We provide free energy checks, saving you money, the donations help train our volunteers.
- Nothing donated goes on admin. We are a lean eco team!
- We funded Shropshire’s first public electric charging point. We want to fund more and help others so we can build an EV infrastructure.
- Help us build a better more sustainable future.
- But no whisper of how they will achieve this https://t.co/rXmwhODVL0 // posted on 11/02/2016
- #DECCorals overall judgement: govt on wrong side of history; no sign of recognition of the massive changes on the horizon in energy storage // posted on 11/02/2016
- #DECCorals Well that was a waste of time; some pointed questions blocked with bland waffle. Explains the rubbish letters we get from govt // posted on 11/02/2016
I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy - what a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle thatThomas Edison, 1931
Shropshire will be recognised as a leader in responding to climate changeShropshire Council Core Strategy, page 26
The trouble with Americans is that they haven't read the minutes of the previous meeting.Adlai Stevenson